Win a place on our SeaWorld Parks & Visit St. Pete / Clearwater Fam Trip
We're heading off to Florida and we want you to join us.
Are you brave enough to ride the biggest and best rides at SeaWorld and Busch Gardens? Want to make a splash at Aquatica? How about swimming with a dolphin in paradise at Discovery Cove? Can a trip to Florida truly be complete without discovering stunning St. Pete / Clearwater? We don't think so!
We're going to be enjoying all of this and more! So, what are you waiting for?
How do I enter?
All you need to do is complete our online training modules by the 31st July to be in with the chance of winning a place on this trip.
Make sure you're free to travel between the 2nd - 9th October 2019.
- This competition is running from 17th June 2019 to 31st July 2019
- Entries received after 31st July 2019 will not be counted
- You must sell SeaWorld Parks tickets to enter this competition
- The winner will be picked at random
- This competition only applies to agents in the UK and Ireland
- The winner must be 21 years or older
- Entrants shouldn't have been to Orlando in the last three years
- You must have completed all the SeaWorld Agents training modules to be eligible for this prize
Find out more about what you could win
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
The wind in your hair, the sound of animals all around, the scent of adventure in the air… you plunge, you plummet, you splash, you scream. You are now at the heart of all the action at SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Discovery Cove. Lose yourself on incredible wildlife-inspired thrill rides, enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime animal encounter or choose to simply float the day away. Adventure is calling.
St. Pete / Clearwater
St. Pete/Clearwater offers 35 miles of award-winning, white-sand beaches including Clearwater Beach which has been voted as America’s Best Beach on TripAdvisor’s annual list for 2019. It's the third time in four years the famous white sands of Clearwater Beach have taken top honours and set a new personal high of No. 6 in the World. St. Pete Beach came in at No. 4 in the US, reaffirming St. Pete/Clearwater's reputation of America's Best Beaches. With an abundance of arts and cultural must-dos, adrenalin-fuelled water sports and a fast-growing food and craft beer scene, this is the perfect holiday destination for families, couples and singles alike, and all located just 90 minutes from Orlando.